Acclaimed author of six novels and numerous television series, Eve Hietamies (born 1964) writes with dramatic skill.
Hietamies’ first novel Tomorrow It Will Be Better was published in 1986. Her descriptions of often exceptional life situations and family relationships are poignant, moving and often coloured with black humour.
Hietamies has a gift for handling heavy topics with spirit and verve. – Hämeen Sanomat
Eve Hietamies has arisen as a brave and honest interpreter of her generation. She tells it like it is. – Etelä-Suomen Sanomat
- Tomorrow it will be better (Huomenna on paremmin), 1986, Otava
- Äitienpäivätyttö, 1987, Otava
- Puujalkakukka, 1989, Otava
- Teräsmiehen morsian, 1995, Otava
- Niin paljon kuuluu rakkauteen, 1999, Otava
- Puolinainen, 2002, Otava
- Night-time Feeding (Yösyöttö), 2010, Otava
- Day-care Day (Tarhapäivä), 2012, Otava