Odd things are happening in Santa’s village with Christmas just around the corner.
Who peppered the cookies? Who switched off the Northern Lights? And why has the computer come down with a virus just when Santa Claus was about to solve his most vexing Christmas gift problem?
The last of the Christmas list letters have just arrived by plaen at Santa’s village. Among them is an odd doodle on strangely yellowed paper. It’s signed “Rascal,” but what is it supposed to depict? Santa and the elves simply can’t make it out. So Santa asks all the master elves to create their own versions of Rascal’s wish. Preparations for Christmas Eve are progressing apace, but not everything is as it should be. Someone is pestering Santa Claus. Who can it be? And what in the world for?
Mauri Kunnas again invites you to join the fun – this time on a rollicking yuletid adventure!
Foreign rights information
The Finnish original was published in 1995.
- Danish (Lamberths 2012)
- Estonian (Sinisukk, 2007)
- French (Editions du Signe, 1996 )
- German (Oetinger, 1996; 8. ed. 2011)
- Hungarian (Cartaphilus, 2007)
- Italian (Il gioco di leggere, 2008 )
- Japanese (Kaisei-Sha, 1996)
- Lithuanian (Nieko Rimto 2013)
- Norwegian (Tun forlag, 2004)
- Swedish (Wahlströms, 1996)
Also published by Otava in:
- English (1996)
- Swedish (2007)