Meet Count Creepy, Witch Snaggletooth, Shelly the Skeleton, and many more hilarious monsters – what could they be up to One Spooky Night?
Find out in Mauri Kunnas’s treasury of scary fun.
Foreign rights information
- Chinese (Beijing Yuanliu Classic Culture, 2012)
- English (UK Methuen, 1985; USA Crown, 1985)
- Estonian (Ajakirjade Kirjastus, 2012)
- Icelandic (Idunn, 1985)
- Italian (Rizzoli, 1985; Il gioco di leggere Edizioni, 2007)
- Japanese (Kaisei-Sha, 1985)
- Norwegian (Gyldendal Norsk, 1985)
- Swedish (Rabén & Sjögren, 1985)